Aquamarine Blue Petticoat Underskirt
Your aquamarine blue petticoat also comes in lots of other scrumptious vintage and vibrant colours.
- Made to the highest quality. Unlike some petticoats made of stiff polyester net and half the material.
- Beautifully made. Over 36 meters of layered, soft light 100% chiffon tulle. This gives them great bounce and body.
- Beautiful aquamarine blue satin ribbon.
- Long waist panel (5.5 inches) giving a flatter waist.
- Your stunning aquamarine blue petticoat will grow after hanging. For quicker growth hang in a steamed bathroom.
- Arrives in a gorgeous white cotton bag for safe keeping.
Aquamarine blue petticoat inspiration
Don’t forget to check our Doris Facebook page. Here you can find style inspiration for your aquamarine blue petticoat. Plus you’ll be the first to hear about competitions and our latest offers.
Our Doris petticoats can be adjusted to make a plus size petticoat through to a petite petticoat. They come three lengths: 17 inches, 21 inches and 26inches. They have an internal adjustable button that can be adjusted to fit a range of sizes:
|Un-stretched (23 inches)||6||34||2||6|
|Button expanded (43 inches)||24||52||20||24|
Our UK deliveries are sent first class. They often arrive the following working day, if ordered before 2pm on a weekday. Although this cannot be guaranteed.
If you order from outside the EU, you may encounter custom charges.
Delivery to destinations outside of the UK can take up to two weeks.
You can exchange your skirt up to 14 days of delivery receipt. Returns will be at the customers’ expense. For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
A full refund on your skirt is offered up to 7 days of delivery receipt, in the unlikely event that you are not happy with your purchase. Original postage of the skirt will not be refunded. The returned skirt must be in its original condition. Returns are at the customers’ expense and we suggest using recorded mail. A cheque will be issued within 28 days of receipt of the returned item.