All orders are accepted by Doris Designs Ltd. are subject to the below terms and conditions of sale, which may change without prior warning. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders. When ordering you’re agreeing to Doris Designs Ltd. terms and conditions.
- All descriptions and pictures on the Doris Designs website give a general idea of the products and specifications may vary slightly.
- Colours of Doris Designs petticoat skirts on our website may vary depending on your computer screen so we cannot guarantee that your screen’s display of any colour will be accurate.
- All prices are in UK pounds sterling.
Delivery time & cost
- View our full details on delivery, costs and times.
- We aim to deliver your petticoat within the time frame indicated, however delays are occasionally inevitable as we cannot accept responsibility for delays due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Any claims for non-delivery or shortages must be made in writing within two days of delivery.
- We reserve the right to refuse any credit card transactions.
- Please visit our page on how to care for your Doris petticoat.
- Doris Designs Ltd. will not cover any damage due to garments being machine washed.
Returns & Exchanges
- Please visit out page on returns and exchanges.
- Doris Designs Ltd. securely stores information (including name, contact and payment details) to complete customer orders.
- We store records of your past purchases and use this information to process your purchase transactions and to email you marketing/promotional information – we will never pass your details onto third parties.
- Communications will only ever come direct from Doris Designs Ltd.
- We provide customers with an ‘opt in’ option to receive marketing/promotional information from Doris Designs Ltd.
- You can ‘opt out’ when you receive an email from us, or email email@example.com with the subject heading ‘opt out’ at any point.
- By registering on the Doris Designs Ltd. website, you can shop faster, and will not need to re-enter your details for any future orders.
- You can check the status of your order, and you can amend your details at any time using your log in details.
- Security Policy
- We have taken every measure to ensure that online shopping at Doris Designs is as secure as possible. We use a secure online payment system using Sage Pay (formerly Protx) and as such we never store your credit card details on our site.
Links to other sites
- We sometimes share links to other websites that we think our customers may be interested in. Doris Designs Ltd. is not responsible for these sites, so we recommend that you review their own privacy policies.